Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 8 of 30 - Oops

Stats for today.
Day 8
Pet Name:  あいこ
Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (full hearts!)
Steps: ~7,450/6,000
km: 3.70
kcal: 244
Slots: full
Happy Days: 8
Sad Days: 0
Pet's messages:
いっしょにがんばろう (let's do well together!)
やっぱり夏はあついね (summer is always hot, isn't it?)
---------------------------
Missed a day yesterday ;_; I barely made it over the 6,000 step quota, since it was certainly a lazy 4th of July day. Hope you got to see some fireworks! I'm expecting Aiko to change soon, just based on 3 baby stage days.....but it seems like the toddler stage is going on longer.

I went bowling tonight, and I rarely sit so I was able to get over 7,000 for my quota today ^_^ Aiko was giving me some pretty mean looks though, not sure what's up with that o_o

No comments:

Post a Comment