Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 21 of 30 - Heat Wave

Stats for today.


Day 15
Pet Name:  あいこ
Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Steps: ~6,000+/6,000
km: ~3.00+
kcal: ~200+
Slots: full
Happy Days: 19
Sad Days: 2
Pet's messages:
いっしょにがんばろう (let's do well together!)
やっぱり夏はあついね (summer is always hot, isn't it?)
---------------------------
Rawr haven't updated for a few days, but with (somewhat) good reason. I've pretty much been hovering around 6k steps, and about the same amount of calories/km, and I didn't want the updates to get COMPLETELY stale :P 
Sadly, within the last few days...I actually had ONE lazy day >_> *gasp* Although I've been continuing my weight work outs every day, focusing on different muscle groups, I just didn't get a good amount of walking u_u Oh well! Can't give up eh? So on the lazy day, like last time, Aiko lost half a heart and changed form to a Koala type of a thing. What's also kind of sad is that I think my time with Aiko will be up in about a week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment