Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 14 of 30 - Evolution!

Stats for today.
 -> 
Day 14
Pet Name:  あいこ
Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Steps: ~6,000+/6,000
km: ~3.00+
kcal: ~200+
Slots: full
Happy Days: 12
Sad Days: 1
Pet's messages:
いっしょにがんばろう (let's do well together!)
やっぱり夏はあついね (summer is always hot, isn't it?)
---------------------------
So here's the dealio. I missed a day of logging yesterday, but Aiko actually evolved! I believe it was right at midnight of the 13th day (while I was out, not able to record stats) and even though I didn't quite have the 6,000 step quota met, he seemed fine about it ._.! No hearts went down, a 'happy' day was actually added to the tally... not a sad day like I expected. I guess if it's going to evolve it doesn't care so much about your step quota for the day! Wee~
Anyway, I went bowling tonight so I got over the 6,000 step quota mark, making sure Aiko was at the 'ideal' form...I guess I can't call Aiko a 'he' anymore huh? According to the growth chart, this is the 'teen girl' stage....and she certainly makes some pouty faces when she's upset ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment