Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 15 of 30 - Growing Pains

Stats for today.



Day 15
Pet Name:  あいこ
Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Steps: ~6,000+/6,000
km: ~3.00+
kcal: ~200+
Slots: full
Happy Days: 13
Sad Days: 1
Pet's messages:
いっしょにがんばろう (let's do well together!)
やっぱり夏はあついね (summer is always hot, isn't it?)
---------------------------
Another fine day in the 'kogyaru'/teen girl stage. Sorry for non-exact kcal/km stats again though x_x Hmm, I haven't seen many new phrases from Aiko come to think of it...maybe she doesn't care if I've had my lunch or if I'm staying up late anymore? She's got her friends and her 'mall shopping' to take up all her time I suppose u_u

I'm going to try to do a more strict weight work out regime that works a different muscle group each day. Today it was thighs/calves/lowerback/etc so yay o_o! We'll see how that goes. Also FFFFFF-I realize I screwed up the 'day' counter within the posts for the past few days =_= It's fixed now!

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice blog :D
    I've never heard of Teku Teku Angel

    ReplyDelete