Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 24 of 30 - Growing Up

Stats for today.

-->

Day 24
Pet Name:  あいこ
Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Steps: ~6,000+/6,000
km: ~3.00+
kcal: ~200+
Slots: full
Happy Days: 21
Sad Days: 3
Pet's messages:
いっしょにがんばろう (let's do well together!)
やっぱり夏はあついね (summer is always hot, isn't it?)
今日も元気にがんばろう (With vigor, let's do well today too)
---------------------------
Sleeping schedules still kinda weird (being up most the night and asleep most of the day) So another 'sad' day was added since my last post >_< I have a feeling like if you make sure the slot machine game has been played enough, your pet will give you some allowance if you don't QUITE make the step quota (give or take a couple hundred).
Anyway, I'm up early in the morning but it feels really late for me. I went out for some shopping and walked around a near by lake a bit, plus I got my weight work out in, so I met my 6,000 step quota for today.
After the 'sad' day, Aiko changed into a rather large Koala. When I met the step quota, she changed into a lovely lady o_o! According to the growth chart it's the 'Mademoiselle' stage. This is the stage before the (potential) final angel stage, and I'm happy that I never had Aiko turn into any of the 'lazy' stages. I'm still unclear what it would take to get one of those stages though. I have a feeling like if many 'sad' days happen in a row to get the hearts very low, the pet would change stages. I mean, everyone needs an off/rest day once in a while, so I imagine the game wouldn't be so harsh if you MOSTLY kept the hearts/happy days up.
This is all speculation, so I'll have to test it out sometime to see what needs to be done to change a pet to an non-ideal stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment