Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 6 of 30 - Fireworks

Stats for today.
Day 6
Pet Name:  あいこ
Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (full hearts!)
Steps: ~6,353/6,000
km: 3.17
kcal: 209
Slots: full
Happy Days: 6
Sad Days: 0
Pet's messages:
いっしょにがんばろう (let's do well together!)
やっぱり夏はあついね (summer is always hot, isn't it?)
---------------------------
Hearing lots of pre-fourth of July firework action outside! Unfortunately it scares the crap out of the dog I'm living with... Anyway o3o; Aiko didn't get a lot of activity today, as I had to study a lot. Such a trade off ;_;

I made a short wish list in the 'about' tab up at the top of some virtual pets I have my eye on. I'm sure I'll add more to it later!

Here's another workout video you can try if you'd like. I got about 940 after doing this one! None of the videos I post will be too advanced for people who haven't been regularly exercising, and if they have challenging sections the instructor almost always offers easier alterations ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment