Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 5 of 30 - Work out Video!

Stats for today.
Day 4
Pet Name:  あいこ
Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (full hearts!)
Steps: ~6,596/6,000
km: 3.29
kcal: 217
Slots: full
Happy Days: 5
Sad Days: 0
Pet's messages:
いっしょにがんばろう (let's do well together!)
やっぱり夏はあついね (summer is always hot, isn't it?)
---------------------------
I guess it's kind of obvious, but bike riding doesn't give you as many steps to your tally as walking does, unless you're on a particularly bumpy trail. A ride around the neighborhood on mostly smooth pavement did give me a couple hundred though!

Try this work out video if you're totally bored, need a light work out, or if you want to up your step tally on your own pedometer! (warning: the girl is kinda...spunky ._. I guess you could always mute the video though) When I did the work out, my average step increase was about 1,500 and it only takes 14 minutes. Hope you enjoy it!

I'm really wanting to get another virtual pet, be it Tamagotchi or a strange knock-off thing XD Here are a few I was considering:
- Hello Kitty Pedometer (same shape and button configuration as the Pocket Pikachu)
- Tamagotchi Ocean or Angel
- Arukotch
- Entama
If anyone has suggestions let me know! It'd be fun to do a group hatch. I'd like it to be multi-functional, which is why I often aim for pedometer pets, but it isn't totally necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment