Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 29 of 30 - Final Days

Stats for today.


Day 24
Pet Name:  あいこ
Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
Steps: 9,868/6,000
km: 4.93
kcal: 325
Slots: full
Happy Days: 21
Sad Days: 4
Pet's messages:
いっしょにがんばろう (let's do well together!)
やっぱり夏はあついね (summer is always hot, isn't it?)
---------------------------
So I've found out a few things about Teku Teku angel. The 'big' news is, Aiko finally turned into her angel form on the 27th day :D Yay. Since I only have a few days of this form, might as well do some tests right? I didn't get to the step quota after her angel transformation, but she didn't change form. She did gain a sad day and lose half a heart though like in the other forms though.
When I press select on the main step counter screen, she has many animations compared to the earlier forms as well! When I woke up, the step counter was reset to zero, and she had a 'cranky' face as well as a sad moping face. After a few hundred steps, she actually turned into a little devil girl with bat wings o_o Kinda freaky.
Day 30 is supposed to be the last day, so I'm wondering what will happen to Aiko, and when...I'll post everything I observe though. Anyway, I happened to find the animations for this form, so here they are!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment