Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 4 of 30 - Changes

Stats for today.
 --> 
Day 4
Pet Name:  あいこ
Hearts: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (full hearts!)
Steps: ~6,580+/6,000
km: 3.29
kcal: 217
Slots: full
Happy Days: 4
Sad Days: 0
Pet's messages:
いっしょにがんばろう (let's do well together!)
やっぱり夏はあついね (summer is always hot, isn't it?)
---------------------------
Woke up to find Aiko had changed to his next form! I'm thinking the change happened around midnight, when the step counter resets. I was glad to see he didn't turn into a sluggish mochi blob on his first evolution :3 My step quota also went up to 6,000 from 5,000. According to some of the growth charts I've seen, Aiko is on the 'human' lineage track, but you never know for sure I suppose. I think I've done pretty well meeting the step quota so far...except on the first day because I started it later in the evening :(

Edit: After my bike ride and some cardio work outs, Aiko changed yet again! I'm guessing he changed once I hit the 6,000 mark, which was my quota for the day. Aiko is still on the 'human' lineage as far as I can tell, but seems to have turned into the 'ideal' stage for a toddler (a really cute panda XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment